Ugh...this seems to be a vicious cycle for me. The only good thing is that this should be the last time that I have to pack for a trip for a while. John should be back next weekend and once we get back here, I have every intention of being a hermit and not leaving for quite some time. But, we'll see how long that lasts.
I finally made it out last night for pint night. No snow to ruin our plans either! However, it was one of the coldest nights of the year, but we managed to find a parking space in the lot across from the bar and braved the frigid temperatures after having beers to walk up the street to grab a dough boy before heading home. Dough boys are a delicious breadstick type food, made of pizza dough and stuffed with cheeses, chicken and scallions. You dip them in hot sauce and it's the best 3.50 you can spend after having a few beers (you don't have to be drunk to enjoy them either).
No comments:
Post a Comment