I spent the day hanging out with my friend Risa so I don't really have much to talk about except that she is going to be kind enough to take me to the airport on Friday morning which is fantastic. It also made me decide to just suck it up and fly out to WA. Flying to Vegas and then 2 days later flying to WA is just something I didn't really feel like doing. So my many thanks to Risa for doing this favor for me. I will be sure to return the service to her when needed!
On my way home, I noticed some people snowmobiling on the lake. It looks like SO much fun!!
I also took a picture of a little hut on the lake that someone was ice fishing in. There are TONS of people who ice fish out here. They must be nuts because it's so cold, so I guess this guy was smart enough to build a little hut.
No comments:
Post a Comment