We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again.
All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Apple Picking
Today John and I went apple picking! There are TONS of places up here where you can go, so we looked and found a place 20 minutes from our house. It was a lot of fun. There were so many varities of apples though, we didn't know what we'd want to eat and what we wouldn't want to eat. So we just ended up picking a few of each kind, totaling 3lbs. to bring home. I'm not quite sure what the heck I'll do with them yet because I can't eat them all before we leave next week. I'm sure I'll figure something out! Here's a few pictures from our adventure.
1 comment:
I've always wanted to do this!!
Post a Comment