What a lazy day today was for me. I guess it all started with the fact that I was out WAY too late last night. My friend Brian and I went to a brewery in Glens Falls to meet up with a girl he had met while doing a bike ride a few weeks ago. So we hung out with her and some of her friends. It started with a few drinks at the brewery and then ended at a bar around the corner called Sammie's at 3 something in the morning. I ended up getting home around 4ish and had to get up at 8 so I could shower and get ready for my doctor's appointment at 10.
I got back home around 11, ate some lunch, got my pillows, laid on the couch and slept until 5! I was a little worried at how long of a "nap" it was, but then I figured, I usually sleep around 8-10 hours a days so if I only slept 4 hours at night, then a 5 hour nap just makes it even. Sad, I know.
I spent the rest of my evening on the couch hanging out. The weather has been less than ideal for about a week now so I think that has a large part to do with my laziness today. I'm hoping that we'll see the sun around here sometime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment