
I baked pumpkin cookies today! My sister found the recipe online last year and told me about them when I was home right before Thanksgiving. I tried one and was hooked. So I made them to take to our Thanksgiving in WA and John was also hooked. Tis the season for pumpkin, so therefore, pumpkin cookies! They are so soft, almost like cake. I'm a little mad at myself for baking them because now that they are in the house, we'll eat them. I try and stay away from delicious junk food snacks like ice cream and cookies because I have little self control for them. Well, I take that back. I only eat the "serving size" of whatever it is, but I can eat whatever it is, everyday, until it's gone. I'm hoping John will take some of them to work...but I doubt that will happen.
1 comment:
Your recipe sounds like my recipe. Send it to me. Pumpkin is a veggie...right? So it's healthy.
Post a Comment