Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Dentist

I had a dentist appointment today for some fillings. This, I have never had to have in my entire life so I wasn't all that sure what to expect. They had told me 2 weeks ago when I was there for my cleaning that they would blow some powder in the pits that I had and then put some gel and stuff over it and I'd be good to go and no one would be the wiser that I had to get fillings. No drilling, no novacaine, none of that business involved.

My appointment was at 2pm and I was getting in my car at 2:30! I'd have to say that they are some of the quickest people I've ever dealt with. I'm no dentist so are they doing a quality job? Hell if I know, but I trust that they do. The assistant was great. She showed me everything they were going to use on me, which generally I could care less about, and was happy she did because there were 2 things that looked like needles which would have freaked me out. Luckily they were only the things he used to squirt the gel where I needed the fillings.

After that quick trip I went down to Michael's and bought some fall accessories for the house. I think I'll spend my weekend days putting the rest of my goodies up so I can post some pictures. I apologize for hardly ever posting pics. I'm sure sometimes it's boring to just read what's happening and not having a picture to accompany it. But, I never claimed to be the craftiest person now did I?

No comments: