Sunday, October 4, 2009

This Is Why.....

I don't like going to the doctor. I went yesterday, and today my doctor calls me at 9:30am which makes me nervous. He basically tells me the same thing the PA tells me yesterday. My diastolic number was high which I know was largely due to the fact that I was going to a new doctor which always makes me nervous. Then they tell me that the white cell count in my urine is high. What the hell does that mean? The PA tells me it could mean nothing especially since I don't have any kinds of symptoms of anything else, but she's sending it for culture. THIS makes me nervous. What if there is something wrong with me that I just don't know about?

So now I have to go back on Thursday for a blood pressure check which I am already nervous about. Ever since I moved away from WA, it has been good and low. I even own a cuff and it is never high, and just to make sure it was somewhat accurate, I double checked it with the cuff at Wal-Mart and they are pretty close. It frustrates me that this is even happening. I refuse to take medication because I KNOW it's not high. Just because it's high when I go to the doctor and not any other time does not call for medication. We'll see how it goes though. This is why I don't like to go to the doctor.

No comments: