We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Pumpkin Kick
I have been on a pumpkin kick lately. Are you shocked? The other day it was pumpkin cookies. Every year, this time of year, is pumpkin spice lattes or coffees (the best being from the AMPM gas station in Washington). This morning, it was oatmeal with pumpkin puree. Delicious! The whole reason I decided to make it was because I had some left over pumpkin from the cookies I made and I didn't want to throw it away. I also added a scoop of protein powder to the mix to give it the protein that it seriously lacks. The recipe says it makes 2 servings which I measured out into 2, 3/4 cup servings. After I ate it though, I probably would have made it a half cup serving and had 4 servings since it was pretty filling. I really enjoyed it though and will be having it again tomorrow! Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment