Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to all! My festivities were last night and tonight was a night to chill. I reused last year's flapper costume since I was too lazy to shop for something new since John couldn't come with me to the party. The party was A LOT of fun and my friend Kimmie's house was decorated like no other. It made me look like I had little to no interest in Halloween. It was great. Everyone was friendly and I couldn't have asked for a better time (ok, well if John could have come it would have been better).

Tonight my friend Kurt and I hung out, went to get some groceries for him, and then cooked some food at my house. Ham steaks, homemade mac and cheese, green beans, and some pudding pie! I'm wishing that last night was actually Halloween because now that it's 10:30 and I'm sitting home alone, it doesn't feel like Halloween at all. But, oh well.

Here are the pictures I took from last night's bash.







No comments: