Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Recovery

After last nights celebration, I spent most of my day today on the couch recovering. I woke up feeling pretty good minus a slight headache. Then about 2 hours later I began feeling less than stellar. I made multiple trips to the bathroom and spent a good 2 hours or so feeling sick, although nothing ever came up. Around 1pm I was back to feeling myself again.

My neighbor left to go out of town today and we offered to watch their dog for them. So for the next week we have a dog! He's no bigger than 20lbs and he's a mix of something I don't remember. But he's soft and doesn't shed at all. He's a super sweet pup so we're happy to house him for the week.

On another note, I got a call today from a bank that I applied/sent my resume online to a few weeks ago. I have an interview tomorrow down in Latham. If I remember correctly, I applied for a part-time position in Ballston Spa which is not too far from my house. I'm not at all nervous about the interview since I have the attitude of, "I would like to work here but my life doesn't depend on it. I'm a damn good employee and you'd be lucky to have me as a teller." I'm very confident when it comes to working at banks because I've done it for so long but at the same time, I'm not going to go in like a cocky jerk either. It should be interesting and I hope it works out as far as schedule, money, and what not. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: