Saturday, May 16, 2009

Expanding the Family?

Last night my friends Marisa, Kurt and I went out to dinner to this place called Talk of the Town. They have the BEST pizza! Before we went though, Marisa and I stopped at Kohl's so she could return something. As she was standing at the register I walked over and looked at the cards. There was one that had a yorkie puppy on it that was so cute and I was telling Marisa about how I've always wanted one.

Today, she sends me a text message that says she saw an add in the paper for free yorkie puppies. She ripped out the add for me so I'm going to probably see about it tomorrow. I haven't talked to John about it yet, but we've always talked about getting a dog. I promised him that when we get a bigger house we can get a big dog of his choosing, but I still wanted a little dog of my choosing. So, if these are for real yorkies (even if they're mixed with some other small dog and cute) and free, I just might have to get one.


Would this not just be the cutest addition ever? Not sure if the puppies even look like this but if it'd be anywhere close, I couldn't resist!

No comments: