Today I volunteered at Scholatic Books again and will again tomorrow. I really like doing it and wish I could do it on a weekly basis, but unfortunately it isn't a weekly thing. I have come into good graces with the General Manager so whenever it does come around town, it's nice to know that they want me to come work and I love getting the books.
Today however, proved to be the most hilarious day yet. It was me, Andy the GM, and another volunteer Loraine. I was sitting at a back table behind the check out eating my lunch and Andy was showing Loraine how to cash people out. I hear Andy tell her that she's almost to $60 and if she wants to go and get a few more books to get up to $60 that she can get $10 off. I just happen to turn around to look around and I see this woman who was checking out turn around to get more books and her pants are completely split from north to south in the behind. The look on Andy's face was PRICELESS! He stood there and stood in disbelief for a good 2-3 minutes. I turned back around to my sandwhich and died laughing. Not so much at her pants but at his face. She either had no idea that her pants were split or she just didn't care, but I don't know how your pants could be completely split in the ass like that and NOT known. I could see her legs!!!! That's how badly they were split. And she didn't have shorts on or anything like, "hey I know my pants are split but I don't care because I have shorts on underneath." Ten minutes after she was gone he says to me, "How in the hell did that just happen? Was that even real?" And we both just laughed.
I can still laugh as I write about it and will enjoy telling the story the rest of the day. Funniest thing I've seen in a while!!
No comments:
Post a Comment