Friday, May 22, 2009

Interview

Today was the big interview with First Niagra and I'll have to say that it went very well. The woman I interviewed with was really nice and it just seemed like a really easy interview. Maybe it's because I wasn't nervous or maybe because I've done it more than once, who knows, but she seems very interested in me and told me that she thought I'd be a great fit. She told me that the next step was for me to interview with the assistant manager at the branch I'd actually be working at and that she'd get it set up for me.

I came home after the interview and about an hour later, I got a call from the assistant manager to set up my second interview with her. So Tuesday at 1pm I will meet with her in Ballston Spa at that branch and hopefully it will be a done deal. I'm thinking I'll only be working 4 days at the most per week, so I'm definitely ok with that. Here's to hoping for all good things!

No comments: