Sunday, May 10, 2009

Great Minds

John and I were feeling lazy last night in the dinner department so we decided that we'd go and pick up Chipotle for dinner and then take it home. We stopped by the Redbox at Price Chopper to see if there were any good movies to rent beforehand and ended up with Seven Pounds. If you don't know what the Redbox is, it's literally a red box that you can rent movies from for $1 a day. It's SO much cheaper than going to Blockbuster (obviously) and the selection is generally pretty good as long as you are wanting newer movies, but aren't most people?

So after that, we went and picked up our food from Chipotle and then got back in the car to take it home. As I was getting ready to pull out of my parking space, I see a car pulling into the space diagonally in front of me. It's none other than my neighbor and her husband. I cracked up. I beeped my horn and John and I both waved. She waved back and then started laughing. So after I pulled out I rolled my window down and she says, "You should have told me you guys were coming! We'd have gotten ours to go and we could've had a picnic!" She and I always talk about how much we love Chipotle so to see them there was just funny. Great minds think alike.

2 comments:

Amy said...

How was Seven Pounds? Movie store guy said it was super sad. Now, I'm not so sure I want to rent it!

Erin D said...

How did you like the movie? I HATED it! I felt awful the whole time I was watching it!