We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Target for Produce
I am addicted to fresh berries (strawberry and raspberries), however, the grocery store we go to...their berries ALWAYS look awful. The strawberries are over red to the point to where they almost look burnt, if that makes sense, and the raspberries look much of the same as well. They look mushy and just not right. I have found though, now that Target sells groceries, that they have THE BEST strawberries and raspberries. They carry the brand Driscolls which always seem to be the best looking and tasting. As much as I hated that Target started carrying groceries (only because it increases the number of idiots pushing carts there), I love and am thankful that they have the best berries! The other good thing as that they're reasonably priced as well. Although, I'm pretty sure that even if they were more expensive, I'd still probably get them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment