Friday, June 3, 2011

Perfect Weather

What a perfect weather day today was! Not a cloud in the sky, sunny, low 70s...pretty perfect minus the breezy conditions. Although, it wasn't as bad as yesterdays wind. Yuck! The day overall had "perfect" potential. The weather, I had lunch with a friend from WA who I haven't seen in 3 years, watched an EPIC tennis match from the French Open between Federer and Djokovic, but the only downfall to the near perfect day was that I felt like total hell this morning. I woke up at 4 and couldn't fall back to sleep to save my life. I had to be up at 7 so I could get ready for my doctor's appointment, which they cancelled 15 minutes before my appointment and was already on my way there, so I wasn't all that disappointed they did cancel since it gave me a chance to come home and catch a quick nap before meeting my friend for lunch. But when I got up at 7 I thought I was hungry, but when I tried to eat, it just made me feel like I was going to barf. Thankfully it didn't last all day, but I did feel very sluggish and blah for most of the day, but despite that...it was near perfect (especially weather wise). I'm hoping tomorrow will be better!

No comments: