I'm not sure if I've ever posted about this before, perhaps I have, but oh well.
A friend of mine and I ate at Red Robin for lunch today. I knew I wanted a salad since I was making turkey burgers for dinner. So regardless of what I knew about the nutritional information of my salad, I ordered it anyways. When the waiter asked what I wanted, my response was, "I'll have the thousand calorie salad." Is it sad that he knew what I was referring to and said, "The crispy chicken tender salad?" Luckily, I did get the lunch portion which is much smaller and with low fat ranch rather than the honey mustard, but still, I'm sure it was terrible...but tasted so good!! I generally don't get it anymore because I know how awful it is, but I figured, I've got 29 days left to really "enjoy" being lax about what I eat, so why not?
No comments:
Post a Comment