Today my friend Brian and I went up to Warrensburg, NY to go to an open house at Hickory Hill Ski Lodge. They've been closed for the last couple of year and are reopening this upcoming season so to get the word out, they had an open house. Bouncy house for the kids, food, a band, and best of all, LOTS of beer tasting. Our friend Janelle told us about it earlier this week and we were both wondering how it would be, and it was fantastic with a really great turn out.
I wish I was a skier because I'm sure once the snow begins to fall it'd be ever beeter, but I'm terrified. I went once many years ago and would say I'm pretty reluctant to wanna ever go back and try again. Maybe if I sprung for ski lessons, but even then, I highly doubt it.
No comments:
Post a Comment