I have a confession to make. I just now took down my Halloween decorations today. Why so late you ask? Well, I'm sure it's a number of reasons. Issues here at home this past week, laziness, and lack of Thanksgiving decor were all contributing factors, however, sheer laziness is probably the most prominent of factors. I also had a mound of paper that my Christmas dishes came wrapped in lying on the spare couch that had been there since the day after Halloween. I am aware of the mess that I make, I just for some reason don't care to pick it up right away. After a week or so it will drive me nuts and I will take care of it (whatever it may be) along with everything else that has piled up over the days. I wish I could change it, but it's just the way I've been my whole life. I make a conscious effort to tell myself to pick up after myself, but that generally doesn't last a week. Oh well. It all gets picked up and cleaned in the end, so I'm over it.
I still haven't heard back from the dermatologist about my mole. I'm guessing if I don't hear anything by the end of this coming week I guess I'll call. My assumption is that no news is good news, but I'd still like to know one way or another.
My neighbor and I are venturing down toward the city tomorrow to do some outlet shopping. Our plan a few months ago was to go to Lee, Mass. to go to their outlets, but we found this outlet that has some high class designer stores so we figured we'd check them out. I have no real desire to buy high class handbags or shoes because in the grand scheme of things, they don't really matter to me, and the money they ask for most of that stuff, I could buy 30 times the amount of things or take a trip somewhere for the weekend with John. But, it's always fun to look. And if there is something that is SUPER discounted that I like, then what the heck. But, that is what adventure awaits us tomorrow. Here's to hoping we have good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment