I don't know what my problem is these days, but if I didn't know any better, I'd say I'm falling apart. First it's the mole I have taken off that need to have more cut out. Today, it's my hip. It's been hurting on and off for at least 6 months now, but usually only after I've been sitting for long periods of time (driving from here to Ohio). The last week it's been hurting more than normal on a daily basis, and the past 2 days have been extremely painful. Now after sitting for 10 minutes, when I get up it feels like someone is stabbing me in the side of my hip.
John nagged me enough last night to make me call the doctor today. They got me in and sent me for an x-ray, but the doctor told me it was more my pelvis than my hip and the radiologist told me she didn't think the x-ray would show anything based on what I told her. So now, unless something shows up on the x-ray, I have to wait 2 weeks, call again, and then go see an orthopedic doctor and see what they say. If someone would've told me that I'd be falling apart by the time I was nearing 30, I'd say no thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment