Sunday, August 2, 2009

Not Keeping Up

Once again, I've been terrible about not keeping up and posting on here.

Mom and dad came for a visit from July 19-25 and it was the fastest week I've had in a long time. I really enjoyed having them here for the whole week, although I wish the weather could have been a little bit better for them. My dad was awesome and made us a cornhole set and brought it up which I couldn't be more excited about. Although, the wood he made them with makes them super heavy to carry. I can't wait for a decent night where it's not too hot and not too buggy so we can get our neighbors to come out and play along. My dad was also kind enough to fix some things around the house for us which was super!!

My mom enjoyed sitting on the porch on the non-rainy days and just not going to work. She deserved a break and I wish it could have been longer. She kept trying to help out around the house, God love her. I told her to sit her butt down and stay out of the kitchen and that she didn't come to work. It was so good to just have her here (and dad too).

I put my two weeks in at work on Friday. The whole week kept getting on my nerves and every time I had to work with this kid TJ, I got even more irritated. His daddy is somebody in the company which would explain why he gets away with doing nothing, being notorious for coming in late and getting to leave early.

No comments: