We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Go Figure
Every year my friend Matt and I go the ATP in Mason, and this year I was unable to go since it falls right when my aunt and cousin are coming to visit. So today I get a text from Matt that says, "Turn on ESPN2 at noon. I'm 2 rows behind the umpire's chair!" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? On top of that, the first match of the day he got to see was Roger Federer. What a double punch in the face for me. I was so mad! Ok, not honestly mad, but sad that of all ones that I had to miss, it was this one with the great seats, and a Federer match at that. UGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment