We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Spoke Too Soon
This morning at 4am I woke up with the WORST stomach pain ever. I've been having issues for the last 2 1/2 weeks and yesterday I finally felt like the issues were over but apparently not. I had been talking to my friend Julie before I went to bed and we were talking about it and I said I felt like I was better. Guess I spoke too soon. It was such an awful pain that it made me nauseous. It woke me up and I went to the bathroom and sat there for about 10 minutes. Nothing. So I went back to bed, and as quick as I laid down, I got back up and did my biz. As soon as I go, all the stomach pains go away and I feel better. It's disgusting, annoying, and miserable. I never wanna eat much because I'm afraid it's going to give me stomach pains, but I never feel sick sick. I'm able to work out every day, go about my daily routine, it's just when it strikes, it strikes fast and furious. I've decided that I'll make a doctors appointment Monday and hopefully get in on Tuesday. I guess I'll keep it, even if I feel better by then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment