Friday, July 17, 2009

Powerless

Yesterday we lost power at work around 5:20pm. It wasn't really raining but for 10 minutes, and then the sun came out. It never came back on, so we stayed closed and have to prove on paper which sucked. We didn't get out until 7pm. I called my house to see if I had power at home, and sure enough, didn't since the answering machine didn't pick up.

Luckily my friend Brian called and was also without power so we decided we'd go downtown to Trotter's for 20 cent wing night. John was working so I had no reason to go home. Strangely enough, downtown had power which was good, so we ate and then left around 10 or so. On the down side, I got home and my house was STILL powerless. It was super hot outside which made it even worse. Thank God it came back on by 11pm.

No comments: