We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Wipeout
I'm not sure if any of you watch the show "Wipeout" or not but I have to say it's become John and my's favorite summertime show. It always on on Wednesday but it always seems to be on during the weekend when nothing else is on. I never watched it last year and the only reason we started watching it this year is because nothing is ever on. But for the hour that it's on, John and I both laugh out loud. Yeah it's at the contestants expense, but man is it funny. If you don't watch it, and you have a minute and are looking for something to make you laugh, catch it. It's funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had it on last night as well! Hehehehehehehe
Post a Comment