Saturday, March 7, 2009

T.M.I

Too Much Information...my apologies if this post consists of this.



We discovered that we really like pesto. However, pesto does not like either of our bodies.

Last night we decided to have tortelloni with sun dried tomato pesto sauce. It tasted fantastic! An hour later I had the worst gas...and then 10 minutes later, John had it too. It was horrible!! Needless to say, pesto of ANY kind will no longer be purchased, offered, cooked, or served in my house. As good as it tastes, I prefer that any room that John and I are residing in not smell like a giant toilet.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Try making it on your own -- if you need a recipe I have a good one. You may realize that you don't have that problem. I have learned that cooking my own food makes me feel less "shitty" afterwards!