We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Irritating
Lately, television commercials around here are nothing put political ads for these two different idiots that are running for Congress. Scott Murphy and Jim Tedisco. I am not going to vote for either of them for one big reason, I'm not registered to vote in this state. I would say though, if I did have to vote, Scott Murphy would get my vote. Not because he is a Democrat or because I believe in his ideals or whatever. The reason I would vote for him is because of one simple reason. I have gotten at least 4 different automated phone calls at our house from Jim Tedisco or someone representing him. They are all recorded automated calls so it's not like a live person calling, but it is irritating all in the same. I'm so over tired of all the attack ads of one on the other. This is why I hate politics. Thankfully, the election is today and all this garbage will be over. Although as I say that, the phone is ringing with yet another automated recording (2nd one of those) saying, "Our records indicate that you haven't voted today." Yeah, sorry johnny computer....not registered here. STOP CALLING!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment