Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays, mainly because there is always drinking involved. I'm sure most of you think I'm a drunk or a lush which is completely untrue. I like the taste of beer and enjoy drinking it, but it's not something I HAVE to do. I don't even drink all that often to be honest. But anyways, I had plans to go out tonight with Marisa, but she caught a nasty little bug that has her toilet bound for the evening which I have no desire to catch. So, looks like I'll be spending the evening at home. John wants to have a bottle of wine so looks like we'll drink that and if it suits me, I'll have some beers later on. Not the crazy bar night I'd planned on, but this is ok too. John loves when I stay home with him versus going out with my girl friends. Ha ha!

No comments: