Today we got our rugs!! I'm so excited about them. It makes a HUGE difference in our room and I think it's going to be nice when I get out of bed in the morning and put my feet on carpet instead of freezing cold floor. One piece at a time we are getting things in order. We've had hodge podge ever since we got married and I'm just ready to get new things. Every time I go over to Melissa's house, it amazes me how different our houses feel because all her stuff matches, whereas not much of our does. I'm hoping that by this summer we'll have everything the way we want. We're already planning on getting a new living room set with our tax return so that is my next endeavor to embark on. I'm excited. As much as I didn't want to put up pictures of how it looks with the rugs (only because our furniture isn't what I want forever) but here it is.
The family room
The spare bedroom....ready enough for visitors (don't mind my curtains on the bed that need to be hung in our bedroom. I just ironed them and needed a place to lay them where they won't get wrinkled!)
And our bedroom. Still needing to hang curtains and some pictures and someday will have nice new furniture that my dad will hopefully make for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment