
Last night my friends Marisa, Brian, and I went to Bentley's (a tavern/restaurant) for a few drinks. I drive past it every day on my way to the gym and I always say that I want to go there sometime so getting the chance to go last night was great. It looks like it could be kinda questionable from the outside but when you walk inside it has a really nice feel to it. Lots of dark wood and I think some stone and the crowd of people was a little older than we'd expected, but fun none the less.
When Marisa and I got there and were walking up to go in, there was a man in woman in front of us. When the man turned to hold the door for us, Marisa and I both said, "Oh my God!" It was our old boss Randy that we worked for at Bed Bath and Beyond. He looked at Marisa and said hi and then looked at me and said, "How in the hell is this possible? What are you doing here?!" We were shocked to even run into him because he doesn't live in Saratoga and just to see him at this bar was funny. It's a small world when you really get down to it and you never know who you'll see or where you'll see them!
No comments:
Post a Comment