Thursday, August 25, 2011

Time Management

Good Lord, learning the art of time management as a parent sucks. It's even harder when you have a little one who isn't on an overly predictable schedule. There are so many times where I want to take a nap when she does, but those times always seem to come when it's time to eat a meal and I'm always going to choose to eat versus sleep. I did manage to workout for about a half hour today while she napped, and was hoping to be able to get showered. I did manage the shower, however it lasted a whole 5 minutes or less because she was waking up and I didn't want her screaming (yes, I am that mom that rarely lets her kid cry unless it's necessary like when I have to make a bottle, use the bathroom, etc.) So now I have disgusting sweaty hair which I figure I can hopefully just wash later when she sleeps again, maybe I should do that now instead of posting!

1 comment:

Tricia @ Take 10 With Tricia said...

Don't worry...you'll get into a groove soon. You'll create your own routine after a few more weeks and it will start to feel more normal and manageable. Hang in there...you are doing GREAT!!! She's such a cute Boo Bear.