Sunday, August 14, 2011

One Month Old

My baby Boo Bear (this is what I've called her since day one. Not sure why, but that's just what came out when I saw her) is one month old today!! I don't know where the past month has gone, but it has flown. Things get a little easier every day despite the struggles we have from time to time, but that's to be expected.

We celebrated her one month birthday today by her taking a big nap late this afternoon (hoping this doesn't mess with her sleeping well tonight), me making some pina colada cupcakes, and putting a headband bow in her hair. We had a cute festive cloth diaper on her this morning before we dressed her for the day, but then when she pooped and daddy changed her, it got on some of the outside so that was the end of that festive diaper.

Here's some pictures of Eden on her one month birthday!






No comments: