We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Success!
It appears that the Gerber formula is a success for us!! I was starting to get worried because it had been almost 3 days since Eden has pooped and if she didn't go today, I was going to call yet again. But when E got up at 8 this morning, I changed her diaper and was happy to see just a little bit of poop. I go to change her and sure enough, I should have waited longer because as I'm changing her, she starts pooping more! I couldn't even be mad though because it was regular baby poop...no hard turds, no diarrhea, plan old stinky formula baby poop. I wish her poops would still be more breast milk poops, but at this point, as long as she poops at least once a day, I'll be happy. Looks like we'll be able to combo feed until I decide I've had enough, or my boobs say enough and stop producing. Either way, I'm happy with how things are and I'll be okay with whatever happens from here on out. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment