Sunday, August 7, 2011

Last Night

John and I had another date night last night (dinner out at Giffy's Bar-B-Que) and I dressed Eden so cute for the day that I desperately wanted to take her with us. Unfortunately, I still think she's too small to take along out to dinner, and plus, with Grandma Nakel here, we left her to spend time with her. So since she was awake when we got back (we're never gone more than 2 hours...yes, I'm THAT mom right now) I snapped these 2 pictures. I think this dress makes her look like she's ready for a Hawaiian vacation. I'm going to try and talk daddy into it for next summer!




Of course, here's how she spends most of her time with Grandma. Not sure quite how I feel about it because once she's gone, I can't hold her all day long. But when you look at that face, it's hard not to want to!!

1 comment:

Tricia @ Take 10 With Tricia said...

Love it. It's totally ok to be that mom right now. But proud of you for even getting out to dinner alone. That's a major accomplishment!