Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Too Smart

Sometimes I think John is just too smart, but too smart in the way of that it interferes with logical things. He was trying to upload Microsoft Office to his computer today and for whatever reason, couldn't do it. Rather than asking him if I could take a stab at it, I kept my mouth shut because I knew he'd tell me that I wouldn't be able to or that he'd just say something to the fact of making me feel like I was stupid. So after he went to bed, click, click, click on his computer I go, and 5 minutes later, Office is installed. I have no idea what he was trying to do when he was trying to install it, but I think he was making it more complicated than it actually was. So I left him a note next to his lunchbox that said, "You can thank me later. I installed Office on your computer for you. Yeah, I know, I'm awesome."

1 comment:

Tricia @ Take 10 With Tricia said...

This is GREAT!!!! Which version was he uploading? I still haven't seen the "new" 2007 with the ribbons, etc.