We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
A Decision
I think I have made the decision to walk the Lake Placid half marathon in June. John is running the full marathon so I'll be there regardless, and rather than stand by myself amongst a bunch of people for 4 hours and some odd minutes, I figured I might as well just walk the half. This way, by the time I finish, I'll only have to wait an hour for him and in that hour, I can go take a shower and get cleaned up. I'm hoping that someone will come up and walk it with me, but I'm not sure if that will work out for anyone or not. I'd rather walk it with someone so that way the time will go faster, but if not, I'll just jam to my Ipod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment