Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Good Sign

Today at physical therapy, after my heat and anti-inflammatory patch therapy, I stretched out my hip and barely had any pain. I'm not going to say that it's better, nor am I going to attempt to do anything other than I've been doing on the workout regime, but, I'm hoping that the lack of pain is a good sign, and that within a month or two that I can be back into everything. Even though the doctor told me I could run in May, I'm thinking I may wait longer...just incase.

It's a crappy day here which makes me feel lazy. I did make it to spin, but I am not feeling motivated to do anything else the rest of the day. I still have mountains of laundry from when John was on 3rd shift (our washer and dryer is right outside our bedroom door in the hallway upstairs) and I just don't feel like doing it. Oh well...there's always tomorrow.

No comments: