I had an awful day today. The weather has been garbage for 3 days now and after having a friend of mine spend the weekend in Vegas with my Vegas friends for his birthday, and just hearing about it and seeing pictures really made me sad. I just felt like my life there was cut short and to see it happening without me is frustrating. I don't have much going on in my life right at the present that makes me feel even remotely good about myself, like I'm not contributing to life, and to see the life I used to have makes me sad.
I don't want to keep rambling because I'm sure some people think that my life is so easy because I don't have kids and blah blah blah, but to give up something you worked so hard for and then do nothing with yourself is hard. Then people say, well get a job doing something, but all I want to do is teach, and substituting IS NOT teaching, and there's not much I can do when I apply and get no responses. Ugh...the more I write the angrier I get, so i just need to stop and end it here.
1 comment:
Hang in there girl!
Post a Comment