We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Monday, September 7, 2009
The Perfect Banana
There is nothing I love more than a perfect banana. The perfect banana is one that is not too big in length or width, yellow with NO brown speckels, it might even be the slightest bit green where you peel it from the top. The inside of it is in no way mushy, pretty firm. YUM! I think there is only about a day or two that bananas are like that, and that is the only time that I like to eat them. I was excited that today was that day in our bunch that we bought a few days ago. I will not have another one as they will speckel by tomorrow and to me, no thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You, Andy and Stella...picky picky. :)
Post a Comment