Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Click Your Heels

Yesterday I went on a shopping excursion with my neighbor to look for fall clothes. To my dismay, most everything I laid eyes upon was repulsive and 80's looking. I grew up in the 80's and I never wanna wear those clothes again.

The last stop of the day was at DSW. I never find much of anything there so I wasn't really expecting much. I've been searching forever to find some red snakeskinish patent leather heels, but have yet to find any. I walked myself back to the clearance section and found a pair of shoes that I deemed obnoxious, yet exciting. I tried them on, they fit like a glove, and I debated whether or not I had any business buying them or not. Melissa came over and convinced me that yes, I need to have them. So here they are...my glittery gold shoes!

1 comment:

Tricia @ Take 10 With Tricia said...

With a great top and kick-ass jeans, these will be "golden".

:)