We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
It Must Be Love
If you happen to watch any sort of sports on television, you may have seen the commercials for the US Open going on right now here in New York. I love these commercials for the sheer fact that I love tennis so much. It couldn't be more true if I wanted it to be. My biggest regret is that I didn't find a way to go...but I'm hoping for next year. This is my first year in quite a few years that I haven't seen live tennis. I've got 3 opportunities next year. Montreal, Cincinnati, and New York, all within 2 months of each other I believe...and all assuming I'm not with child by then. Oh the sacrifices and planning that will take one way or another. Either way...tennis is on my list for next year. I love you tennis, and I'm sorry for not really being there for you in person this year. Oh yes, it must be love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment