Friday, September 11, 2009

Packing

Once again, I am packing. This trip's destination: Cincinnati. John has a 4 day weekend next weekend so I'm going down tomorrow and he will fly in on Thursday night, have his mom pick him up in Dayton and then he's supposed to come down on Friday to see my nephews and have dinner with my family, and then I will go up to his parent's on Sunday night so we can leave on Monday morning.

I detest packing with just about all that I have. I always pack WAY too much. I have a mid-sized suitcase, a duffel bag full of shoes (I think 5 or 6 pairs), a back pack with my hair and make up stuff, and then a small cooler for drinks and a pb&j sandwich, and then another canvas grocery tote that has some snacks. Ridiculous right? I know. But, I hate stopping for anything but pee breaks and gas fill ups, and generally, they fall at the same time. I rarely make a separate stop to pee.

With all this being said, it's now 8:40pm and I want to get to bed soon. I like to leave as early as possible so I can get there before I feel like my whole day is gone. Forgive me if these posts lack for the next 8 or 9 days. I don't get a whole lot of time to update while I'm home. I'm too busy seeing friends, family, or playing with my nephews!

1 comment:

Tricia @ Take 10 With Tricia said...

I hope you enjoy your trip and get to eats lots of YUMMY stuff = Skyline, LaRosa's, Graeters, UDF, etc.