We are still mildly recovering from our trip to Cincinnati. We got home on Tuesday afternoon and although we're settled, I still feel a bit out of sorts mentally. We enjoyed our time back home, but it was equally exhausting. Trying to split my time between my mom's house and my sister's house, not having a vehicle, and just packing everything of Eden's for when I made the switch between houses was nuts. It really made me not want to go home for Christmas and do it again, not to mention, add his family to the mix of people we need to spend time with. It won't feel like Christmas if we stay here, but attempting to drive home makes the trip that much longer and will probably make me that much bitchier.
Aside from all that, Eden was a great traveler, and as always, got lots of compliments from everyone on how cute she is and what a good baby on the plane she was. I think the one thing that cracks me up when people say is, "Oh, she's so alert!" Umm....well yeah, she's almost 4 months. She's not a newborn, she should be alert. It doesn't annoy me, just makes me laugh...like, DUH!
When we were home, a friend of mine who is getting into photography came out to my parents house to do a shoot of us (more of Eden than me, but I wanted some of her and I too). She text me 3 preview pictures which I will happily share here. I LOVE them!! It's killing me to have to wait for the rest of them, but her stepdad who has been more of her dad than her real dad, just died of pancreatic cancer so I know it's going to take her a bit to grieve and then get back to editing. I'm thankful she could take the time out to take our pictures, and whenever she can get the rest to us...I totally understand. Have a look! Forgive the quality since they are uploaded from my phone.



And finally, my favorite "non-professional" picture taken by my Aunt Phyllis! It helps too when you have the cutest kid ever :)
2 comments:
AWESOME pictures Amy!! Can't wait to see the rest! Love you guys, Aunt Fugi
She is just adorable!
Post a Comment