We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Prepping and Packing
I swear if we never go anywhere for the next year I'll be happy. I'm packing us up for our journey tomorrow to Maryland for the JFK 50 again. It's not until Saturday, but since we have a baby in tow this year and he has to pick up all his stuff Friday, we are going down tomorrow. I'm a lot nervous since its an almost 7 hour drive and I'm not 100% sure how Eden will do considering she just got shots Tuesday. Time will tell, but my money is on that it will be ok. She has been beyond amazing every time we have traveled, so I'm hoping that is the status quo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment