We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
We Made It!
My child is amazing. She did so well on the ride here. We only had to stop twice and made the trip in just 8 hours. I'm so incredibly lucky to have such a good baby. She impresses me every day! I don't know if the shots helped because she still isn't quite herself yet or she is just that good. Don't get me wrong, she got a little fussy here and there, but no giant screaming upsetments. Yay! It's 10:30pm and she is sleeping, thankfully. She didn't want to go to bed until almost midnight last night so I was exhausted today. Speaking of, I think I'll take my butt to bed as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment