After 2 weeks away from the gym, I finally got back on the horse today. It felt so good! I love going to personal training, but it's expensive and because of that...I can't do it for as long as I'd really like to do it.
Thankfully, my trainer said that I could join a group training session which would cut the cost down from what I pay per session to what I'd pay for the two days a week. The only downfall is that it's at 9:30am and I currently go at 11:30 on Monday and 12 on Wednesday. I choose these times because A.) the Y isn't as busy then and B.) my kid sleeps late and I damn sure don't want to get her into an early bird routine. However, if joining a group will allow me to go that much longer...I just might have to suck it up on those two days. I like having something to look forward to and having to actually BE somewhere.
1 comment:
Good for you...my treadmill thinks I broke up with it.
Post a Comment