Last night, we averted a potential crisis......poop in the tub!
It was nearing bath time and Eden had yet to poop. I was hoping that maybe she was going to wait until after her bath or overnight/in the morning, unfortunately, as we were at the end of bath time, I smelled poop, then looked to see little bubbles coming from her butt and then heard her grunting. Here's how our conversation went as it was happening.
A: "AHHHHHH!!! Poop in the tub! Poop in the tub!! She's gonna to poop in the tub!!"
J: "Well....what do you want me to do?"
A: Get a towel, get a towel!! I don't care if she poops all over the towel, I just don't want her pooping in the tub! Hurry hurry hurry!!!
John threw me a towel and I hurried up to get E out of the tub. As I reached in to get her, I saw a little bit of poop floating and when I got her out, just a little bit on where she lays. Oddly enough, she never really pooped that much afterwards. I thought for sure she'd go in the middle of the night, but thankfully she waited until the afternoon.
Whew!! Crisis averted....for the most part :)
2 comments:
This made me LOL !! Thank you Amy -- you made my night. Aunt Fugi
Got to love poo in the tub. Luckily only experienced once with each kid so far.
Post a Comment