We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again.
All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Adventures in Food
We started giving Eden food after we got back from our weekend in Maryland, and so far we've had: rice cereal, oatmeal, and apples. Would you believe that she isn't a fan of the apples? I'm not sure if it's the taste or the consistency, but she didn't seem to be a fan. I'm sure she'll get used to it after a few times, but the look on her face...well, you'll see.
Here's our experience with rice cereal. It's yummy, but I think I like oatmeal just a little bit more.
A few days later, Daddy let me lick on this prune. I didn't hate it!
2 comments:
How cute! I love seeing pictures!!
Love the pictures, but love even more that it's you and not me and that I never have to do that again. I HATE first foods. Mommy confession.
Post a Comment