We got a delivery from the Easter Bunny (John's parents) today. Busken cookies!!! They are shaped like little colorful Easter eggs and are too cute. There is no denying how much I LOVE Busken cookies. Do I need to have them in my house? No. Am I happy his mom sent them? Yes, but no because I have to eat them. Am I sad that I have to eat them? Not really. Like I said, I LOVE Busken cookies. As much as I don't need them, I am going to eat them, and love every minute of it!
1 comment:
Busken are my ABSOLUTE favorite cookies. I was so tempted to get some at the store yesterday. They went in my cart, out of my cart, in my cart, out of my cart. I eventually put them back knowing I would eat the entire box and already had eaten too much of the kids' Easter candy. Be glad they aren't a temptation every time you go to your grocery store! It's AWFUL.
Post a Comment