![]() |
| From Someday We'll Put Down Roots |
Today was like any other day (for right now) in our house, so it was pretty uneventful. Got up, worked out, took a shower, did some laundry and then around 3, we decided to do some Wal-marting and then go out for dinner. We went to Outback courtesy of my parents for the gift card for Christmas. John gets mad at me for ordering Chicken on the Barbie when we go. He's always saying, "It's a steak place, why don't you get steak?!" It's not that I don't like steak, I just like chicken a little bit more. It's not a "watching what I'm eating" thing, it's just what I like. Occasionally I will get steak, but it's very rare. Now take me to a rib joint and you better bet your ass I'll be getting ribs. My friend's boyfriend calls me "Ribs" when I call her, it's that much of a well known fact that I love ribs. So, as much as I like turkey and chicken, I love me some ribs.
Thanks to mom and dad for the gift card. It was put to good use and my belly is full and happy now!!

1 comment:
Andy finally quit asking me the same thing because I always order salmon at Outback. But I do get a few bites of his steak...that's all I need!
Post a Comment